TourENG Project: Aims & Objectives
The TourENG project will improve the use of English in Tourism Organizations, contributing to “a more modern, dynamic and professional environment within organizations”.
The results of the project will have an impact on the employees and organizations involved, such as:
– increased competence in foreign languages;
– increasing the level of digital competence;
– better understanding of the interconnections between formal non-formal education, vocational training, and other forms of learning and the labor market, respectively;
– increased opportunities for professional development;
– increased motivation and satisfaction in daily work.